Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Real Story on Federal Taxes

 Welcome to my blog!  I'll be posting a small handful of short essays in advance of the Congressional elections on November 2.  I should have begun posting these essays awhile ago, but (1) I've been really busy and (2) I just figured out how to get Excel files onto my blog (turns out Blogger doesn't interface well with MS Office products.  Go figure).  If this first blog post looks a little funny, it's because the original post was first translated into a .pdf file, then re-translated into a .jpg file in order to get it on to blogger.  I know, you don't care . . . .   This first post focuses on federal taxes.  The next couple will focus on the US federal budget deficit (which is very scary) and US federal government spending.  I hope you find these posts informative, helpful, or entertaining. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment